<< The voices no one else can hear

Print This Post

If you are feeling depressed or having any kind of mental health problem and need someone to talk to, there is help. Counseling and other services are available. To find them:

Dial 2-1-1
Directory assistance for social services in Los Angeles County, including counseling and mental health centers. Or search online at www.healthycity.org

Brave Kids
www.bravekids.org helps you find services in your area, including counseling, support groups and camps.

Self-help groups
Get support from others who are struggling with the same problem.

The Self-Help And Recovery Exchange refers you to hundreds of different support groups. (877) SHARE-49 www.shareselfhelp.org

Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
(800) 826-3632

A non-profit source of information about schizophrenia.